NSDL is the largest depository of India. NSDL was established in year 1996. This Pan card is also used as an Indian ID proof. If you are making any financial transactions then Pan Card information is now compulsory to be mentioned
If you want to apply for the NSDL pan card then you can log on to its official website-http://www.tin-nsdl.com/ and you can download Nsdl pan card online application. You can also check the NSDL pan status after the verification of your pan card is completed. If you are applying for the Nsdl pan card online application for the first time then you can download form 49a.
How To Apply For Nsdl Pan Card Online Application
- You need to log on to its official website that is http://www.utitsl.co.in/pan/. You will be getting an option of downloading the Nsdl pan card online application.
- You need to download this Nsdl pan card application form and fill it.
- You can check the Pan Nsdl status after 3 days of applying for your pan card.
How To Check Pan NSDL Status
- You can check Nsdl status through an online or offline mode.
- Log on to its web site www.tin-nsdl.com to track Pan status nsdl.
- In order to do Pan status nsdl check, click on an option of ‘status track for PAN application’.
- You can check Nsdl Indiapan status only after 3 days of application.
- If you have any query then you can log on to its official website and click on customer services and enter yours city.
- You will be getting address as well as customer car numbers of that city.
If you are resident of Delhi then you can dial on following customer care numbers- 020-2721 8080.